Everyone these days is living a very hectic lifestyle. However, because of the rush to work or school or to do other activities, a healthy diet is more often sacrificed for fast, convenient but fatty and processed foods. For those who are on the Paleo Diet, naturally, they are looking for easy Paleo recipes that they can whip up in their kitchens.
Easy Paleo recipes are recipes using Paleo Diet approved foods but which would only take 30 minutes or less to cook. Thankfully, there are quite a number of these recipes that you can find on the Internet.
Here are some examples of Easy Paleo Recipes taken from http://paleofood.com and Buzzle
Flounder Fillet with Dill Vegetables
1 pound fresh flounder fillet
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dill weed
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 carrot, cut into thin strips
1 fresh tomato, diced
1 pound fresh flounder filet
1. Heat your oil in a frying pan over low heat.
2. Add your garlic and dill. Stir occasionally so that it does not turn brown.
3. Add your carrots. Saute for 7 minutes.
4. Add tomato. Saute for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Get a square piece of foil and place your flounder fillet right in the center.
6. Pour all over the fish your carrot and tomato mixture.
7. Cover the fish completely with the foil.
8. Put the fish in a baking dish and let it bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 to 10 minutes.
9. Serve immediately once cooked.
1 pound round steak
2 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1 medium green pepper, sliced
Garlic, sea salt (to taste)
1/4 cup water
2 cups shredded carrots (about 4 medium carrots)
1. Cut your meat with a thickness of 1/2 inches. Cut it further lengthwise and then crosswise so that you make thin slices.
2. Fry your meat in olive oil until it turns brown.
3. Add your onions and green pepper and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Pour in your water and season with garlic and sea salt.
5. Cook for another 5 minutes, making sure that you stir it occasionally.
6. Serve the steak on top of a bed of shredded carrots.
Shrimps and Spinach Curry
2 lbs peeled and deveined shrimps
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 onion, chopped
2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp tomato paste
1/2 cup homemade chicken stock
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
2 tightly packed cups fresh shredded spinach
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium to low head.
2. Drizzle coconut oil or butter at the bottom of the pan and cook your onion for around 3 minutes until it starts to soften.
3. Season with black pepper and sea salt. Add your curry powder and cook for another minute.
4. Pour this mixture in a food processor or blender. Add your chicken stock, tomato paste and coconut milk. Blend until it is smooth.
5. Pour this mixture into your skillet again and let simmer.
6. Add your shrimps and spinach and cover. Cook for around 5 minutes or until the shrimps are cooked.
Learn more easy Paleo recipes today!
Comments are closed.